Social Media Manager/-in - Vollzeit (m/w/d)
We are looking for new employees (m/f/d) in the field of social media to support us in the planning, production and management of daily content.
- As part of the social media team, you will be responsible for the cross-channel planning and implementation of relevant activities on our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn...)
- You take over the community management for the individual channels (communication with the community)
- You take over the monitoring & reporting as well as the analysis of our social media measures
- You analyze current social media trends and propose them to the management
- Conceptual further development of existing social media ad formats
No social media experience yet? career changer?
During the induction, you will learn everything that is necessary to carry out the job. Previous knowledge of social media is therefore not absolutely necessary.
We at Baulig Consulting work every day with motivation and passion to become the most successful consulting company in Germany. With us, every employee gets the chance to develop their potential, to realize themselves and to surpass themselves. Brand new Apple devices, state-of-the-art workplaces, bonuses and vouchers, fully automatic coffee machines and water dispensers in every department as well as fresh fruit every day and with a fair salary are a matter of course for us.
We are looking for people who want to tackle and grow with us. As a family company, we all pull together and in the same direction. If you are interested in a great job in the consulting industry, we look forward to receiving your application!
If you would like more information about our company and your career at Baulig Consulting, you can find it at www.baulig-karriere.de .
Salary: EUR 2,500 per month (gross) Opportunities for
further development and promotion in the coming years are available.
Secure job: Every person we hire should grow with us in the long term. The goal of every hire is permanent employment. The acceptance rate is currently over 95%.
Great working atmosphere: The interaction with each other is very collegial and informal. We all pull together and motivate each other to achieve our best and to grow personally.
Good remuneration & career opportunities: Our employees receive holiday and Christmas bonuses as well as capital-forming benefits. We will continue to grow and expand over the next few years. For this we need more experts and/or executives.
Participation in national events: As a company, our team is regularly represented at relevant trade fairs, congresses and live events in our industry. And that on both a national and international level. As a member of our team, you get access to these events and direct contact with top speakers in the industry.
- You have the ability to prepare complex topics in an understandable and target group-oriented manner
- You have a strong affinity for social media such as Instagram, Facebook etc.
- You are creative, a team player and have a feel for details
- You have a clean and error-free form of expression in German and English
- You work independently, organize and finalize your own projects on schedule
- You have a quick grasp and high discipline
- You have the ability to follow existing processes
- Previous knowledge in the areas of online marketing, coaching, consulting, etc. is an advantage, but not necessary